Our clients trust us with their most valuable asset: their customer file. They’ve seen firsthand that we are best positioned to both maximize revenue and protect their relationship with their customers.
The very best and most experienced professionals in the business will explore every avenue to help you achieve maximum list rental income. Our sales team is aided by an unparalleled reporting system that allows your team to develop new leads, expand usage from your existing mailers, and win-back those that have not returned.
Direct Media Millard manages a full spectrum of domestic and international response files as well as several compiled and proprietary database products. Our experience is truly multichannel and includes management of postal, email, mobile and telemarketing files allowing us to provide comprehensive list management services for catalog/merchandise, publishing, fundraising, retail and continuity clients. Wherever possible, our clients’ revenue is also expanded with insert media opportunities.
We employ unique and creative strategies to aggressively market your list:
- We do the research necessary to identify every possible market for your list
- We develop those markets into income producers with active promotional and sales efforts
- With identification of each additional market, we determine the potential income value
- Our diverse and expansive client base allows unlimited cross-selling abilities to bring more users onto your file
- Our team approach has a positive impact on list revenue; the synergistic interplay of our sales and customer service teams is reflected in the high level of service we provide to both our clients and the brokerage community.
Direct Media Millard handles all sales and promotional activities as well as order transactions and accounting details, ensuring that your file returns its greatest value with immediate turnaround on your list rental revenue.
Additionally, Direct Media Millard has developed products that provide valuable resources and increased revenue opportunities for our clients. These include databases such as the Infogroup Consumer and Business Databases, New Movers, Marketing Genetics Consumer Buyerbase and much more. Our enhancement package is the most comprehensive on the market offering multiple sources of demographic, lifestyle, ethnic, religious and catalog transactional selections to overlay onto our clients’ files. We have in-house statisticians that works with our sales team to create list modeling programs for our clients.
In addition to our list management services, we also offer data services including merge purge processing and optimization, list order fulfillment, database development, data appending and reactivation.
Contact Karen Mayhew, 402.836.5605.